Disclaimers and Legal Information
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. The information, materials and services provided on or through this web site are provided "As Is" without warranty of any kind
Iperia hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement of intellectual property. In no event shall Iperia and/or its respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from business interruption or loss of use, data or profits), whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information, materials and services available on or through this web site.
We attempt to ensure that information on this web site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information, materials and services provided on or through this web site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on this web site, and Iperia makes no commitment and assumes no duty to update such information, materials or services.
This Web site contains links to web sites controlled by parties other than Iperia. Iperia is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the contents or use of these third party web sites. Iperia is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Iperia of the linked web site. It is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever you use is free of viruses or other software of a destructive nature.
Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Iperia reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to make improvements and/or changes in any portion of this web site, or in the product(s) and/or the program(s) described herein, at any time, without further notice.
In the event of any problem with this web site or any content, you agree that your sole remedy is to cease using this web site.
Copyright notice. Copyright © 1998-2008 Iperia, Inc. All rights reserved.
Iperia is a registered trademark of Iperia, Inc.
Iperia™, IperiaVX™, Visual Voicemail™, and ActivEdge™ are registered trademarks of Iperia, Inc. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Statement of Corporate Privacy Principles
At Iperia, we are committed to providing the highest quality products and services in a manner that fosters trust and confidence among our customers, employees and representatives. That commitment includes protecting the privacy of all the personal information in our care. Therefore, we have established this Statement of Corporate Privacy Principles to govern how we collect, use, retain and disclose personal information. In handling customer and employee personal information, we abide by the following principles:
Information we collect
- We collect personal information in compliance with applicable laws and ethical business practices, in order to provide products and services and to conduct business. We limit the information we collect to that which is necessary for, or related to, these purposes.
strong>How we use Personal Information
- We may use or disclose your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, other purposes you consent to, or as required or permitted by law.
- We will not share your personal information, without your consent, with any organization outside our group of companies for the purpose of that organization marketing its products or services to you.
- We will keep your personal information only as long as needed to satisfy the purposes for which it was collected or as required or permitted by law.
- We aim to keep our records of your personal information as accurate and up to date as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is used.
- We will protect personal information with security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, release or use.
Our Privacy Commitment
- We are committed to handling the personal information under our control with care. We have designated individuals who are responsible for monitoring our ongoing compliance with the Privacy Principles.
- We will make information about our privacy policies and practices for managing your personal information available to you.
- Upon your written request, we will provide you with reasonable access to your personal information and a description of its use or disclosure, as required or permitted by law. You may also verify the accuracy and completeness of your information, and request that it be amended, if appropriate.